This easy vanilla mug cake recipe is decadently delicious and takes just 5 minutes! You won’t believe it’s paleo, low carb, keto, and gluten-free.
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil (measured solid, then melted)
- 3 tbsp Unsweetened almond milk (or any milk of choice)
- 1 medium Vanilla bean (seeds scraped) – or 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, see notes*
- 3 tbsp Almond flour
- 1 tbsp Coconut flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- 1 large Egg
- Melt the coconut oil in a mug or ramekin in the microwave (about 30-45 seconds). Stir in the almond milk, and scraped vanilla bean seeds.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, erythritol, gluten-free baking powder, sea salt, and egg. Stir until well combined. Smooth the top with the back of a spoon.
- Microwave for about 90-120 seconds, until firm. Serve with whipped cream (or coconut whipped cream for paleo), or frost with your favorite frosting.
Photo and Recipe Credit:https://www.wholesomeyum.com